9" Diamond Blade, Segmented, General Purpose
- : Up to 4x longer life than competitive blades
- : Taller 13mm segments are designed for longer life and faster cutting
- : For cutting concrete, block, brick, pavers, and roof tiles
- : Optimum bond matrix provides a faster, longer lasting, and smoother cutting diamond blade
- : 9" Diamond Blade, Segmented, General Purpose
The Makita 9" Diamond Blade, Segmented, General Purpose (E-02515) is ideal for wet or dry cutting applications including block, brick and concrete. The segmented rim design incorporates slots to deliver a faster, cooler cut, with laser-welded segments for improved joint strength. In addition, the optimum bond matrix is engineered for faster, smoother cutting and a long working life. Makita Diamond blades are part of Makita's broad line-up of solutions for concrete, stone and masonry applications.
- Taller 13mm segments are designed for longer life and faster cutting
- Up to 4x longer life than competitive blades
- For cutting concrete, block, brick, pavers, and roof tiles
- Optimum bond matrix provides a faster, longer lasting, and smoother cutting diamond blade
- Carefully tensioned for less vibration and a superior user experience
- Strict quality control measures ensure superior performance
- Dry or wet cutting for added versatiity
- For smoother and finer cuts in masonry products
- Made with high quality diamonds
- For use with angle grinders or masonry saws
- Max RPM 6,650
- Blade Diameter : 9"
- Application (diamond blades) : Concrete, Block, Pavers, Brick
- Rim Type : Segmented
- Tool Compatibility : Angle grinder, Cut-off Saw, Power Cutter
- Arbor (diamond blades) : 7/8", 5/8"
- Shipping Weight : 1.69 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-557214
If an effort to ship out your order as fast as possible with most efficiency, we use various shipping companies to deliver your order. The majority of shipments go out through either UPS, FedEx, or the US Postal Service. Understand that the internal organization of those shipping carriers may affect what truck ultimately shows up at your house.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.