1. How long have you been in business??
How long has JW been in business?
The historic J&W store was founded in 1994. We launched ShopJandW.com in 2017.
Where are you located?
Our retail shop is located in the Murray Hill neighborhood of Jacksonville, FL at 4045 Post Street. The ShopJandW.com and administrative offices, as well as our tool supply house are located at 5986-2 Richard St, also in Jacksonville.
Where can I find the best coupon codes and special deals?
Follow us here on Instagram or here on Facebook or join our mailing list here. We make exclusive offers in each!
Cake or pie?
1. Do you accept returns/exchanges over and above what customers are entitled to by law (i.e., a replacement/repair for a minor fault or refund for a major fault)?
Yes of course! We are in the business of treating our customers like our friends. If you have any problems with your order, simply email or call us at the contact information at the bottom of the page and we will take care of you!
2. Do you allow refunds for a change of mind? If so, how long do customers have to contact you?
Of course! Sometimes things don’t work out or not as you had thought. That’s not a problem! Email or call us at the contact information at the bottom of the page and we will take care of you!
1. Where do you ship?
We can ship to most countries though ShopJandW.com is geared to shipping to the United States. For international orders, email us and we can get you a quote on shipping.
2. Where are your packages shipped from?
We ship from Jacksonville Florida.
3. Do you ship packages internationally?
Yes! Though the web store may not allow for your international checkout, just email us and we will make it happen for you.
4. How do you price your postage? You can link to your postage page.
Shipping to the US is free! People have enjoyed free shipping for some time now – we want to continue that ease of online shopping by offering free shipping to everyone.
1. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit and debit cards.
2. Do you accept bank transfers?
We currently do not accept bank transfers at this time. For wholesale ordering, please email us and we can work out a payment method.
3. Do you offer lay-away?
Not currently at this time.
4. Do you offer loyalty points or reward points, gift certificates, etc.?
Not currently at this time but it is in the works!