14" 75.6 cc MM4® 4‑Stroke Engine Power Cutter
- : Pressure compensated carburetor with vented choke plate reduces flooding
- : Integrated wheel kit retracts when not in use
- : Fuel primer bulb for easier cold starts
- : 5-Stage filtration system for better engine durability
- : Socket wrench, Torx key, screwdriver, adapter ring (20mm to 1"), oil bottle, water supply kit
The 14” MM4® 4-Stroke Power Cutter (model EK7651H) is the world's first 4-stroke power cutter. The EK7651H is another innovation in Makita’s expanding line-up of concrete solutions.
The 4-stroke EK7651H delivers several advantages over 2-stroke. No oil mixing is required, so contractors get simplified operation and no more engine failure due to improper mix. The MM4® 4-stroke engine eliminates the need for separate mixed oil/fuel can.
For easier starts, the automatic engine decompression valve is engineered into the cam gear to reduce pull-start force by 40%. The EK7651H also has lower noise at 92.7dB(A), smoother idle for continuous operation, and lower fuel consumption at only .45 gallons per hour.
Additional advantages include a three-ring piston engineered for improved commercial engine durability, and reduced exhaust and intake carbon build-up for longer cylinder life. In addition, the EK7651H has a five-stage foam-paper-nylon filtration system with Advance Direction Air Flow to provide cleaner air for improved engine durability.
The power and performance features of the EK7651H make it a best-in-class 14” power cutter for a range of professional concrete cutting applications and is ideal for landscapers, road construction crews, railroad crews, rescue crews, general steel contractors, masons, and welders.
- Automatic engine decompression valve is engineered into the cam gear to reduce pull-start force by 40%
- Pressure compensated carburetor with vented choke plate allows for optimum fuel delivery and reduces the occurrence of flooding during cold starts
- Integrated all aluminum wheels reduce fatigue during long straight cuts and retract when not in use to prevent unexpected movement
- Eliminates the need for separate mixed oil/fuel can
- Lower noise at 92.7dB(A) and smoother idle for continuous operation
- Five-stage, foam-paper-nylon filtration system with advance direction air flow provides cleaner air for better engine durability
- Lower fuel consumption at .45 gallons per hour
- Reduced exhaust and intake carbon build-up for long cylinder life
- Three ring piston for improved commercial engine durability
- Clear primer bulb facilitates fuel delivery to the carburetor for easier cold starts
- Advanced oil separation and lubrication system to improve valve train durability and engine life
- Specially treated rods, followers and valves minimize wear and extend engine life
- Single lever On-Off-Choke operation switch for operator convenience
- Shielded exhaust outlet and larger spark arrestor screen prevents contaminates from restricting air flow
- External fuel tank vent eliminates pressure build up
- Sealed cartridge recoil starter rope reduces wear by keeping out dust and debris
- Cutting arm easily changes from center position to flush (outboard) position allowing cuts directly adjacent to curb edges, wall or directly above the ground
- Cushioned operator grips with 4 vibration-absorption rubber buffers for increased operator comfort
- Convenient oil level check and easy oil maintenance for longer engine life
- Easy access carburetor for more convenient repair and maintenance
- Replaceable tank fuel filter is easily accessible without special tools
- Included water kit with quick release attachment is adaptable to most common hose threads
- (1) Universal Wrench (941-719-132)
- (1) Adapter Ring (20mm to 1") (394-228-121)
- (1) Maintenance Kit (195488-8)
- (1) Water Attachment (195533-9)
- (1) Water Hose Coupling (123120-4)
- Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc) : 4.61 cu.in. (75.6 cc)
- Engine (max power) : 4.1 HP/3 kW
- No Load Speed/Max. Spindle Speed : 9,100 / 4,300 RPM
- Fuel Type : Unleaded gas
- Fuel Tank Capacity : 37 oz.
- Arbor w/ Adaptor : 20mm/1" adaptor
- Max. Cutting Depth : 4-13/16"
- Dry Weight : 28.3 lbs.
- Product Length (in.) : 30-3/4"
- Product Height (in.) : 17.875"
- Product Width (in.) : 12.25"
- Wheel Diameter (in.) : 14"
- User Type : Professional
- Power Type : 4-stroke gas
- Overall Length : 30-3/4"
- Power Tool Product Type : Other
- Shipping Weight : 35.2 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-620017
If an effort to ship out your order as fast as possible with most efficiency, we use various shipping companies to deliver your order. The majority of shipments go out through either UPS, FedEx, or the US Postal Service. Understand that the internal organization of those shipping carriers may affect what truck ultimately shows up at your house.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.