16-5/16 IN. Magnesium Worm Drive Skilsaw
This 16-5/16 IN. Worm Drive Skilsaw is the new boss. The biggest worm drive saw on Earth tears through whatever you throw at it. This beast of a saw boasts a 6-1/4 IN. cutting capacity to power through 6x in one easy cut. The magnesium, die-cast foot plate guarantees true, square cuts every time. With lightweight, durable magnesium construction, brass worm drive gearing, and our 15 AMP Dual-Field™ motor, everything about this saw is built to be relentless. The included 16-5/16 IN. SKIL blade makes perfect cuts right out of the box.
SPT70V-11, 16-5/16 IN. SKILSAW® blade, Saw Stand, Multifunction-wrench
- 6-1/4 In. cutting capacity for one-and-done, clean cuts through 6X and lumber up to 6-1/4 In. thick
- Largest capacity worm drive circular saw that delivers relentless power for the biggest jobs
- Tough, durable magnesium die-cast footplate ensures accurate cuts every time
- All magnesium construction for durability and reduced weight
- 15 AMP Dual-Field™ motor keeps the motor cooler to provide increased power
- 16-5/16 In. SKILSAW® blade to make perfect cuts right out of the box
- Electric brake for increased jobsite productivity
- Bevel capacity (°): 0~45°
- Saw blade (inch): 16-5/16 IN.
- Weight: 28 lb