18V LXT® Lithium‑Ion Brushless Cordless 2‑Pc. Combo Kit (3.0Ah)
- : 1/2" Driver-Drill (0-500 & 0-1,900 RPM) with BL™ Motor delivers 440 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- : Variable speed Impact Driver (0-3,400 RPM & 0-3,600 IPM) delivers 1,500 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- : Efficient BL™ Brushless motor optimizes battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- : Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance
- : XFD13Z, XDT13Z, (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah battery, charger and tool bag
The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless 2-Piece Combo Kit (model XT281S) gives you two efficient brushless tools for drilling, driving, and fastening. The Kit includes the category’s fastest-charging 3.0Ah batteries and the breadth-of-line of the Makita 18V LXT® system, so your batteries will power the expanding range of Makita tools and accessories.
The XT281S includes a variable speed ½” driver-drill with two speed settings and an efficient brushless motor that delivers 440 in.lbs. of Max Torque. For efficient fastening, the kit includes a variable speed impact driver with a full 1,500 inch-pounds of Max Torque. The 18V LXT® 3.0Ah batteries each reach a full charge in only 30 minutes.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating.
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Variable 2-speed 1/2" Driver-Drill (0-500 & 0-1,900 RPM) with BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 440 in.lbs. of Max Torque; weighs only 3.6 lbs. with battery
- Variable speed Impact Driver (0-3,400 RPM & 0-3,600 IPM) with BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 1,500 in.lbs. of Max Torque; weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery
- Driver-Drill and Impact Driver feature Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions.
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah battery BL1830B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah battery BL1830B reaches a full charge in 30 minutes or less
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- (1) 18V LXT® Brushless Impact Driver (XDT13Z)
- (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah Battery (BL1830B)
- (1) 18V LXT® Compact Brushless 1/2" Driver-Drill (XFD13Z)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Charger (DC18SD)
- Tool Count : 2
- Voltage : 18V
- Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Battery Charge Time (minutes) : 30
- Form Factor (LXT) : 18V LXT®
- Motor Type : Brushless
- Shipping Weight : 11 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-878142
If an effort to ship out your order as fast as possible with most efficiency, we use various shipping companies to deliver your order. The majority of shipments go out through either UPS, FedEx, or the US Postal Service. Understand that the internal organization of those shipping carriers may affect what truck ultimately shows up at your house.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.