EDX Education Step-a-Forest – in Home Learning Supplies for Kids Physical Play
- IMPROVE COORDINATION — Use the stepping stones to teach better balance and movement while increasing the child’s sense of coordination in a safe environment.
- TEACH CONFIDENCE — A great toddler and kindergarten toy to teach children confidence. Works well with river stones or other balance items to create an obstacle course.
- VARIABLE DIFFICULTY — The balance step logs, stumps and leaves can be moved closer or further away from each other, creating a new challenge for kids to learn.
- BUILT TO LAST — Each of the 22 Step-a-Forest pieces can easily support the weight of an adult and the learning toy has a modular design that can scale up or down for the children’s learning experience. Similar pieces can stack for efficient storage in 2 nylon bags.
- SAFE, NON-SLIP GRIP AND SURFACE TEXTURES — With grippy, rubbery bottom edges and grip also covering the top surface, these stepping stones are a great option for safe play time!