FLIR C5 Compact Thermal Camera
With the FLIR C5 in your pocket you’ll be ready anytime to find hot fuses, air leaks, plumbing issues, and more. Identifying hidden problems is easy with the 160 x 120 (19,200 pixels) true thermal imager, MSX® (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging), 5-megapixel visual camera, and LED flashlight. The C5 directly uploads and stores your images to the FLIR Ignite™ cloud, where you can organize and back up files. Then instantly share images with customers or create professional reports that document the problem and required repairs.
Inspect, document, and share quickly with cloud connectivity and Wi-Fi
FIND AND TROUBLESHOOT
Quickly find hidden faults and reduce diagnostic time thanks to MSX, 160 x 120 true thermal imaging, and 1-Touch Level Span
DOCUMENT AND SHARE
Directly upload images using FLIR Ignite cloud connectivity, then create professional reports and email them to customers
RUGGED, RELIABLE, COMPACT
Take the pocket-portable C5 with you to every job - it's IP54 rated for protection against water and dust and designed to withstand a 2 m drop
- Camera size (L x W x H)
- 138 x 84 x 24 mm (5.4 x 3.3 x 0.94 in)
- FLIR Screen-EST Mode
- IR Sensor
- 160 x 120 (19,200 pixels)
- Screen Rotation
- Capacitive touch
- Color Palettes
- Iron, Gray, Rainbow, Arctic, Lava, Rainbow HC
- Image Upload
- Directly upload images to FLIR Ignite cloud library and services
- USB 2.0, Type-C connector
- 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz)
- Drop test
- 2 m (6.6 ft)
- Tripod Mounting
- UNC ¼"-20 (built-in)
- Camera housing and lens: IP54 (IEC 60529)
- Operating Temperature Range
- -10 to 50°C (14 to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature Range
- -40 to 70°C (-40 to 158°F)
- External Power Operation
- 5 V, USB-C
- Digital Camera
- 5 MP
- Digital Camera Focus
- Thumbnails and custom folder structure
- Image Adjustment
- Automatic level and span, Manual level and span, 1-Touch Level/Span
- Image Modes
- Infrared image, Visual image, MSX (Embossed visual details on thermal image), Picture-in-picture (IR area on visual image)
- Measurement Functions
- Spot, Box with max./min.
- Measurements correction
- Emissivity; matt/semi-matt/semi-gloss + custom value, Reflected apparent temperature, Atmospheric compensation
- Thermal Sensitivity
- <70 mK
- Object Temperature Range
- -20 to 400°C (-4 to 752°F)
- At ambient temp. 15 to 35°C (59 to 95°F) and object temp. above 0°C (32°F), 0 to 100°C (32 to 212°F): ±3°C (±5.5°F), 100 to 400°C (212 to 752°F): ±3%
- Screen Size
- 3.5 in
- Weight [including battery]
- 0.19 kg (0.42 lb)
- Battery operating time
- 4 hours
- Battery type
- Rechargeable built-in Lithium ion battery
- Charging system
- USB-C (1 A)
- Charging Time
- 2 hours
- File Formats
- Standard JPEG, 14-bit measurement data included
- Image Storage
- >5000 images
- Storage Media
- Internal memory and onboard FLIR Ignite cloud connectivity (with Wi-Fi)
- Image Frequency
- 8.7 Hz
- Minimum Focus Distance
- Thermal: 0.1 m (3.94 in), MSX: 0.3 m (11.8 in)
- Spectral Range
- 8 to 14 µm
If an effort to ship out your order as fast as possible with most efficiency, we use various shipping companies to deliver your order. The majority of shipments go out through either UPS, FedEx, or the US Postal Service. Understand that the internal organization of those shipping carriers may affect what truck ultimately shows up at your house.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.