Loud and clear, the KM Coaxial Marine Speakers are built to pump out the tunes – and the fun – for years to come! Whether you mount your speakers in the hull or in KICKER® tower enclosures, you also get a pair of stout marine-grade grilles!
LIGHT IT UP
Our speakers are made to thrive in the water. UV treatments on injection-molded cones, Santoprene® surrounds, baskets and grilles all help maintain top-shelf performance. KM speakers will endure almost any weather conditions with splash-and-spray-resistant sealed motors, cones and Locking/Sealed Terminal Covers. Speaker hardware is forged from rustproof, 316L stainless-steel.
- Four-Ohm Voice Coil
- One-Inch Titanium Tweeter
- UV-Treated Polypropylene Woofer With Santoprene® Surround
- UV-Resistant Polymer Basket
- Locking/Sealed Terminal Cover
- Sealed Motor Structure
- 316L Stainless Mounting Hardware Included
- White and Charcoal Grilles With Seven-Color LED System Included*
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM Standards for UV** and Salt/Fog Exposure***
**ASTM B117 200 hr. Salt Fog Test
***ASTM G154 400 hr. Accelerated UV Test
- Weight: 10 lb