The Solo-Baric L7’s highly-engineered motor structure and square sub design promises dependability when pushed to the limit, while dual voice coils with high-temp copper windings easily handle intense heat and power levels for clean, clear bass anytime.
- Dual Two-Ohm Voice Coils
- Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Patented Corner Ribs Minimize Distortion
- SoloKon™ 360-Degree Back Bracing
- Ribbed Santoprene Surround With Blue Surround Stitching
- UniPlate™ Back Plate And Pole Piece, Plus Perimeter Venting For Excellent Thermal Management
- Thick Tinsel Leads
- Large Ceramic Magnet
- Cast Aluminum Basket
- Satin-Nickel Plated, Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
Want setup help? Go to KICKERU for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app!
*The Solo-Baric L7S 12-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 750 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
- Weight: 2.7 lb