High-power, hands-free lighting.
One of Ledlenser's best-selling headlamps, the rechargeable H14R.2 is a 1,000-lumen powerhouse headlamp with quick and easy light dimming via a rotation wheel on the rear battery box. It offers key features like Ledlenser patented Advanced Focus System, which allows you to transition light from a broad flood beam to a sharply focused long-distance beam, as well as 4 programmable light modes to shine the right light where you need it most. Stay visible from all angles with a rear red light and rest assured it won't accidentally turn on and lose power thanks to its transportation lock.“Few lights have as much power or afford you as much control as this one.” - Popular Mechanics, “The 5 Best Headlamps of 2020”
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Boost - short-duration maximum power for more brightness
- Blink - automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
- Front Switch - a switch on the headlamp that allows you to use one hand
- Multifunctional Switch - multi-function switch for quick and easy control of individual light functions
- Rear Light - a red back light so that you can also be seen from behind
- Transportation Lock - prevents the light from being turned on inadvertently
- Dimmable - seamless adjustment of the luminosity
- Low Battery Warning - it warns you when the battery is low
- Charge Indicator - it shows the current charge status of the battery
- Battery Indicator - it shows the current level of the battery
If an effort to ship out your order as fast as possible with most efficiency, we use various shipping companies to deliver your order. The majority of shipments go out through either UPS, FedEx, or the US Postal Service. Understand that the internal organization of those shipping carriers may affect what truck ultimately shows up at your house.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.