The 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless ½” Hammer Driver-Drill (model XPH07Z) breaks new ground with a full 1,090 in.lbs. of torque for the most demanding drilling and driving applications in wood, masonry and metal. It’s powered by a Makita brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The XPH07Z is positioned at the top of Makita’s deep line-up of driver-drills, and is a workhorse tool engineered with durability features for operation in harsh job site conditions.
- BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 1,090 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- 0-31,500 BPM for fast hammer drilling in masonry materials
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- All metal variable 2-speed transmission (0-550 & 0-2,100 RPM) for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- All metal gears and gear housing for maximum job site durability
- All metal 1/2″ self ratcheting chuck for improved bit gripping strength and durability
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 8-1/8″ long
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauge indicates battery charge level
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased operator comfort
- Dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Auxiliary handle will ship unattached to unit, some assembly may be required.
*Battery and charger sold separately*
*Product may arrive outside of original retail package, some assembly may be required.