Makita created a new class in cordless with 18V LXT® Sub-Compact tools. Makita Sub-Compact gives users 12V handling with 18V performance, and compatibility with the world’s largest 18V cordless tool system. The CX401SYB is a combo kit with four 18V sub-compact solutions for cutting, drilling, driving and fastening.
The kit includes an ultra-compact 2-speed brushless driver-drill with two speed settings that weighs only 2.8 lbs., and a variable speed brushless impact driver with two speed settings that weighs only 2.6 lbs. For more efficient fastening, the impact driver features Assist Mode (A-mode) which helps eliminate “screw cam-out” and “cross threading” by driving at low speed until tightening begins. The kit also includes an 18V LXT® Brushless 6-1/2” Circular Saw. The circular saw’s Makita-built brushless motor delivers 5,000 RPM for faster cutting and ripping. A high-luminance 4 L.E.D. Flashlight is also included and provides 160 lumens of light. The kit includes two 18V LXT® Compact 1.5Ah batteries, charger and tool bag.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT® system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion batteries. Makita 18V LXT® batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Hammer Driver-Drill weighs only 2.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-15/16″ long
- Mechanical variable 2-speed transmission (0-500 & 0-1,700 RPM) (0-7,500 & 0-25,500 BPM) for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 350 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Impact Driver weighs only 2.6 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-5/16″ long
- Assist Mode (A-mode) feature helps eliminate “screw cam-out” and “cross threading” by driving at low speed until impact begins
- Variable speed (0-1,300/0-3,000 RPM & 0-1,600/0-3,900 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 1,240 in.lbs. of Max Torque in an ultra compact design
- 6-1/2″ Circular Saw BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 5,000 RPM for faster cutting and ripping; cuts 2-1/4″ at 90°
- Circular Saw weighs only 6.3 lbs. with battery for operator comfort
- High-luminance 4 L.E.D. flashlight provides 160 lumens
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls(TM) to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Voltage : 18V
- Battery : 18V LXT® Compact Lithium-Ion
- Tool Count : 4
- Shipping Weight : 17.64 lbs.
- Weight: 17.64 lb