The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 7/8” SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer (model XRH04Z, tool only) delivers faster, more efficient percussive drilling to the jobsite. The versatile XRH04Z has 3-mode operation and a built-in torque limiter to ensure stable torque control for a range of concrete drilling tasks, with a more compact design and less vibration.
The XRH04Z features a Makita-built high torque motor that delivers 0-1,200 RPM, 0-4,000 blows per minute (BPM), and 1.4 ft.lbs. of impact energy for a wide range of concrete drilling applications. The 3-mode switch allows for hammering, rotation, or hammering with rotation. It also delivers two-times faster drilling with synchronized RPM and BPM for more efficient drilling. The built-in torque limiter clutch disengages if the bit jams, and ensures more stable torque control.
Ergonomic Design in a Compact Size
The XRH04Z weighs just 7.7 lbs. (with battery, sold separately) with a more compact design at 16-3/8” long and an ergonomic shape that fits like a glove for reduced operator fatigue. The shock absorbent handle protects the battery and reduces vibration. In addition, the chisel rotates 360 degrees with 40 different positions to get the best working angle.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The drilling and hammering capabilities are a perfect fit for the pro that wants more features, and is perfect for a range of concrete, steel and wood drilling applications. It is engineered for electricians, plumbers, masons, HVAC, and general contractors who require a best in class engineered cordless rotary hammer.
- : Makita-built variable speed motor delivers 0-1,200 RPM and 0-4,000 BPM
- : 3-mode operation for “rotation only”, “hammering with rotation” or “hammering only”
- : Job site tested shock absorbent handle protects the battery housing for extra durability
- : Weighs only 7.7 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- : Tool only (battery and charger not included)
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Faster drilling with synchronized RPM and BPM
- One-touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes
- Chisel rotates 360° with 40 different positions
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 16-3/8″ long
- Large 2-finger variable speed trigger for added convenience
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Electric brake allows the tool to be repositioned faster for maximum productivity
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers