The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless 3-Piece Combo Kit (model XT328M) gives you three efficient brushless tools for drilling, driving, fastening, and demolition. You also get the category’s fastest-charging 4.0Ah batteries and the expansive breadth-of-line of the Makita 18V LXT® battery platform, so your batteries will power the expanding range of Makita tools and accessories. The XT328M includes a variable speed ½” hammer driver-drill with two speed settings, and a variable speed impact driver with a full 1,500 inch-pounds of Max Torque. The recipro saw has a refined crank mechanism design that minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration for faster, more efficient cutting. For added convenience, the 18V LXT® 4.0Ah battery has an on-board L.E.D. charge-level indicator and reaches a full charge in only 40 minutes.
- Variable 2-speed 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (0-500 & 0-2,000 RPM) (0-7,500 & 0-30,000 IPM) delivers 530 in.lbs. of Max Torque; weighs only 4.2 lbs. with battery
- Variable speed Impact Driver (0-3,400 RPM & 0-3,600 IPM) provides 1,500 in.lbs. of Max Torque; weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery
- Recipro Saw delivers 0-2,300 (Low) & 0-3,000 (High) strokes per minute and a 1-1/4" stroke length for faster cutting
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 18V LXT® Lithium-ion 4.0Ah battery BL1840B reaches full charge in 40 minutes or less
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- (1) 18V LXT® Compact Brushless 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (XPH12Z)
- (1) 18V LXT® Brushless Impact Driver (XDT13Z)
- (1) 18V LXT® Brushless Recipro Saw (XRJ05Z)
- (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah Battery (BL1840B)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- (1) Tool Bag
If an effort to ship out your order as fast as possible with most efficiency, we use various shipping companies to deliver your order. The majority of shipments go out through either UPS, FedEx, or the US Postal Service. Understand that the internal organization of those shipping carriers may affect what truck ultimately shows up at your house.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.