Metabo HPT G12VE |4-1/2 In 12-Amp Angle Grinder
The 4-1/2" 12 Amp Angle Grinder (G12VE) with AC Brushless features over 1,300 Watts of input power.The Brushless Motor allows the tool to operate over an extra long extension cord with reduced power loss, and also eliminates maintenance of armatures or carbon brushes. This AC Brushless grinder delivers superior performance when powered by a generator due to an internal inverter circuit that regulates uneven power supply for ultimate jobsite performance. It utilizes zero voltage restart protection that prevents it from restarting if power is temporarily lost while the tool is in operation. Electronic overload protection shuts the motor off in case of a bind or overload.
The 12 Amp Angle Grinder also features a variable speed switch to set the RPMs to suit the application, as well as kick-back reduction and a low-profile, compact design including an ultra-slim grip diameter (thanks to the Brushless motor) for better control and less fatigue during continuous. Recommended uses include stone polishing, surface finishing, rust and paint removal, light grinding, concrete finishing, wire cup and wire wheel applications.
- MOTOR: AC Brushless motor permits the use of extra long extension cords with reduced power loss,extends product life and eliminates maintenance of armatures or carbon brushes
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 4.2 lbs, this design facilitates maneuverability and ease in overhead use applications
- POWERFUL: 12-Amp motor produces a powerful 1,300 watts input power for tough grinding applications
- GRIP: Soft grip handle adds comfort and reduces fatigue
- SAFETY FEATURES: Brake, soft start, 0-voltage restart, anti-kick back, over current protection
- SPEED ADJUSTMENT: Variable speed with dial auto mode to easily adjust the speed best suited for the application
- SLIDE SWITCH: With quick off feature to immediately shut tool down for added safety
- SIDE HANDLE: Offers comfort during extended use
- APPLICATIONS: Stone polishing, surface finishing, rust and paint removal, light grinding, concrete finishing, wire cup and wire wheel applications
- WARRANTY: Covered by Metabo HPT's 1-year Tool Warrant
If an effort to ship out your order as fast as possible with most efficiency, we use various shipping companies to deliver your order. The majority of shipments go out through either UPS, FedEx, or the US Postal Service. Understand that the internal organization of those shipping carriers may affect what truck ultimately shows up at your house.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.