Metabo HPT G12VE |4-1/2 In 12-Amp Angle Grinder
The 4-1/2″ 12 Amp Angle Grinder (G12VE) with AC Brushless features over 1,300 Watts of input power.The Brushless Motor allows the tool to operate over an extra long extension cord with reduced power loss, and also eliminates maintenance of armatures or carbon brushes. This AC Brushless grinder delivers superior performance when powered by a generator due to an internal inverter circuit that regulates uneven power supply for ultimate jobsite performance. It utilizes zero voltage restart protection that prevents it from restarting if power is temporarily lost while the tool is in operation. Electronic overload protection shuts the motor off in case of a bind or overload.
The 12 Amp Angle Grinder also features a variable speed switch to set the RPMs to suit the application, as well as kick-back reduction and a low-profile, compact design including an ultra-slim grip diameter (thanks to the Brushless motor) for better control and less fatigue during continuous. Recommended uses include stone polishing, surface finishing, rust and paint removal, light grinding, concrete finishing, wire cup and wire wheel applications.
- MOTOR: AC Brushless motor permits the use of extra long extension cords with reduced power loss,extends product life and eliminates maintenance of armatures or carbon brushes
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 4.2 lbs, this design facilitates maneuverability and ease in overhead use applications
- POWERFUL: 12-Amp motor produces a powerful 1,300 watts input power for tough grinding applications
- GRIP: Soft grip handle adds comfort and reduces fatigue
- SAFETY FEATURES: Brake, soft start, 0-voltage restart, anti-kick back, over current protection
- SPEED ADJUSTMENT: Variable speed with dial auto mode to easily adjust the speed best suited for the application
- SLIDE SWITCH: With quick off feature to immediately shut tool down for added safety
- SIDE HANDLE: Offers comfort during extended use
- APPLICATIONS: Stone polishing, surface finishing, rust and paint removal, light grinding, concrete finishing, wire cup and wire wheel applications
- WARRANTY: Covered by Metabo HPT’s 1-year Tool Warrant
- Weight: 4.2 lb