Pyle Marine Bluetooth MP3 Radio Receiver PLMRB29B
Bluetooth Marine In-Dash Stereo Receiver, Wireless Music Streaming, Hands-Free Call Answering, MP3 Playback, USB/SD Card Readers, Aux (3.5mm) Input, Remote Control, Single DIN
- Marine Stereo Receiver System - Bluetooth Wireless Audio Ability - AM/FM Stereo Radio, 30 Station Memory - USB Flash & SD Memory Card Readers - Aux (3.5mm) Input Connector Jack - Connect & Stream Audio from External Devices
- MP3 Digital Audio File Playback - LCD Display Panel - ID3 Tag Song Readout for Artist Name/Song Title - Illuminated Front Panel Button Controls - (2) Pair Rear Panel RCA (L/R) Audio Output Connectors - Equalizer (EQ) Electronic Audio Configuration
- Automatic Memory Preset Store/Scan Mode - Repeat/Random Song Functions - Used for Boats, Marine Vehicles & Watercrafts Bluetooth Connectivity: - Built-in Bluetooth for Wireless Music Streaming - ISO Connector
- Built-in Microphone for Hands-Free Calling - Convenient Reject/Answer Incoming Calls - Compatible with All of Your Favorite Bluetooth Devices - (iPhone, Androids, Smartphones, iPad, Tablets, etc.) - Bluetooth Version: 2.1 +EDR
- Wireless Range: 40' Ft. What's in the Box: - Stereo Receiver - Remote Control - Power & Wiring Harness Single DIN Universal Size Standard - MAX. Power: 300 Watt (75W x 4) - Power: DC 12V
If an effort to ship out your order as fast as possible with most efficiency, we use various shipping companies to deliver your order. The majority of shipments go out through either UPS, FedEx, or the US Postal Service. Understand that the internal organization of those shipping carriers may affect what truck ultimately shows up at your house.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.