SKIL SPT79A-10 Walk Behind Worm Drive Concrete Saw
Stand up to big jobs with the only worm drive walk behind concrete saw. Cutting long control joints is simple with the new integrated handle that adjusts to your height and folds easily for transport and storage. Our legendary SKIL worm drive power and a pivoting pointer deliver unmatched precision and convenience. Used wet or dry, the integrated dust management system controls dust for cleaner cuts. A two-finger trigger reduces user fatigue and improves control. The all metal components featuring rust-resistant brackets and fasteners protect from corrosion for longer life. Armed with the Worm Drive gearing, you’ll power through the toughest concrete jobs standing up. You can always count on SKIL.
What’s Included: SPT79A-10 7 IN. MEDUSAW™ Walk Behind Worm Drive for Concrete, vacuum hose adapter with clamp, water feed assembly, multi-function wrench, side handle and bag. Hose adapter fits sizes 3.5 cm (Euro typical), 1-7/8 IN. and 2-½ IN. hose ends.
- Worm drive concrete saw delivers a complete concrete cutting system with worm drive power and durability
- Adjustable handle extends to optimal height and folds for easy transport
- Wet/Dry dust management system controls dust for cleaner cuts and longer tool life
- Two-finger trigger reduces fatigue and improves control
- GFCI protection reduces risk of shock to user
- Die-cast aluminum housings, guard and foot with rust-resistant brackets and fasteners resist corrosion for long life
- Pointer wheel mirrors the blade kerf for accurate cuts
- Large foot and oversized wheels for improved stability
- Powerful Dual-Field™ Motor increases cooling and extends tool life22 Amp switch and heavy gauge cord
- Weight: 32 lb