Willow Tree Our Gift, Sculpted Hand-Painted Figure
A gift to celebrate new beginnings, new babies, new families… and the loving relationships that develop between parent and child, grandparent and child… Works well in Family Groupings.
- 8.5”h hand-painted resin figure
- Figure of standing couple holding baby between them. Woman in cream dress and man in cream shirt and dark pants; baby in cream onesie
- Packaging box includes enclosure card for gift-giving
- Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast from Susan’s original carving and painted by hand.
Words of the Artist:
“I remember when we brought our first-born home, and walked into our house. I had an overwhelming sense of fulfillment — it seemed like our whole house was warm and full of light. When you bring a new baby home, all of a sudden you understand the excitement of being a family — this, now, is your family. It’s the start of something wonderful and new, and that, in and of itself, is a joyful gift.” —Susan Lordi
- Weight: 0.87 lb