Willow Tree Quietly, Sculpted Hand-Painted Figure
A gift to celebrate new beginnings, new babies, new families… and the loving relationships that develop between parent and child, grandparent and child.
- 5”h hand-painted resin figure
- Seated figure in cream dress, with one arm holding small toddler, other arm around older child standing next to her; toddler and child in cream onesies
- Packaging box includes enclosure card for gift-giving
- Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast from Susan’s original carving and painted by hand.
Words if the Artist:
“I’ve learned, as a mother, sister, daughter, wife, that the communication of touch can be very healing, not only for the receiver but for the giver. Quietly is meant to be a very calming piece, especially for a mom. A lot of people think this piece is a mother with two boys, but I see it as either. (Actually, my models were two little girls with short hair!)” —Susan Lordi
- Weight: 0.53 lb
- Width: 2.5 in
- Depth: 5 in
- Height: 1.5 in