40V max XGT® Brushless Cordless 2‑Pc. Combo Kit (2.5Ah)
- : Makita-built brushless motor delivers 1,250 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- : 2 speed settings (0-650 & 0-2,600 RPM) (0-9,750 & 0-39,000 BPM)
- : Makita-built brushless motor delivers 1,950 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- : 4 speed settings (0-1,100/ 0-2,100/ 0-3,200/ 0-3,700 RPM & 0-1,100/ 0-2,600/ 0-3,600/ 0-4,400 IPM)
- : GPH01Z, GDT01Z, (2) 40 max XGT® 2.5Ah batteries, charger, tool bag
The 40V max XGT® Brushless Cordless ½” Hammer Driver-Drill (GPH01) and 4-Speed Impact Driver (GDT01) breaks new ground for the most demanding drilling and driving applications in wood, masonry and metal.
The GPH01 is powered by a Makita-built brushless motor that delivers 1,250 in.lbs. of Max Torque, outpowering other driver-drills in heavy-load applications. It offers two speed settings (0-650 and 0-2,600 RPM and 0-9,750 and 0-39,000 BPM). An ultra-smooth variable speed trigger provides optimum control.
The GDT01 is also powered by a Makita-built brushless motor, and that delivers 1,950 in.lbs. of Max Torque to outpower other impact drivers in heavy-load applications. An ultra-smooth variable speed trigger provides optimum control, and a one-touch 4-speed power selector button under the chuck allows users to adjust speed easily. It has 4 speed settings (0-1,100/ 0-2,100/ 0-3,200/ 0-3,700 RPM & 0-1,100/ 0-2,600/ 0-3,600/ 0-4,400 IPM.
The hammer driver-drill and impact driver are engineered to outlast with Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh jobsite conditions. Reinforced gear housing provides additional durability on the job site.
XGT is a system of equipment, tools, batteries and chargers utilizing 40V max lithium-ion batteries. XGT is engineered to deliver high power to take on high-demand applications, allowing users to completely transition to a cordless job site. XGT is equipped with advanced brushless motor engineering, intelligent digital communication, and superior durability features to outpower, outsmart and outlast the rest.
- Variable 2-speed Hammer Driver-Drill with Makita-built brushless motor delivers (0-650 & 0-2,600 RPM) (0-9,750 & 0-39,000 BPM) and 1,250 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Impact Driver features 4-speed power selection (0-1,100/ 0-2,100/ 0-3,200/ 0-3,700 RPM & 0-1,100/ 0-2,600/ 0-3,600/ 0-4,400 IPM) provides 1,950 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- XPT™ is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- The digital communication within XGT® optimizes performance to provide up to 2X longer sustained power under heavy-load applications
- The digital communication within XGT® actively monitors and protects against overload, over-discharge and overheating
- XGT® Tools and Batteries are designed with a multi-layer contact interface for more constant power delivery to take on high-current demands
- XGT® Batteries feature rigid rails with impact-resistant construction to secure the battery to the tool during high-demand applications
- 40V max XGT® Lithium-Ion 2.5Ah Battery reaches a full charge in 28 minutes or less
- The XGT® Rapid Charger with dual-fan design circulates air through the battery to cool the battery and circuit board quickly for faster charging
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s digital display indicates battery charge level (-80%, +80%, 100%)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s built-in chip thoroughly communicates during the charging process to control current, voltage, and temperature for more efficient charging
- Compatible with Makita® 40V max XGT® Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Only use genuine Makita® Batteries and Chargers
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- (1) 40V max XGT® Brushless 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (GPH01Z)
- (1) 40V max XGT® Brushless 4-Speed Impact Driver (GDT01Z)
- (2) 40V max XGT® 2.5Ah Battery (BL4025)
- (1) 40V max XGT® Rapid Optimum Charger (DC40RA)
- System : 40V max XGT®
- Tool Count : 2
- Shipping Weight : 16.38 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-740135
If an effort to ship out your order as fast as possible with most efficiency, we use various shipping companies to deliver your order. The majority of shipments go out through either UPS, FedEx, or the US Postal Service. Understand that the internal organization of those shipping carriers may affect what truck ultimately shows up at your house.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.