Metabo HPT NR3675DD | Cordless Duplex Nailer kit
The 36V MultiVolt™ 21° Cordless Duplex Nailer - NR3675DD - is here to revolutionize the concrete forming jobsite as it allows for a massive productivity boost vs. hand driving Duplex nails. Save money on the jobsite by saving valuable time! Move quickly while building concrete forms and scaffolding with the industry's first, battery only, cordless Duplex nailer solution.
Metabo HPT's unique Air Spring Drive System produces a similar feel to using a pneumatic nailer, combined with the power of the MultiVolt™ battery, this cordless Duplex nailer works all day long, driving up to 16D Duplex nails. Drive up to 900 16D 3-1/2" Duplex nails per charge with the included 2.5Ah MultiVolt battery. For bigger jobs, power up with a 4.0Ah MultiVolt battery and drive up to 1,200 Duplex nails on a single charge!
- AWARD: 2020 Pro Tool Innovation Award Winner for Duplex Framing Nailers
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 10.8 lbs and well-balanced allowing for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- AIR SPRING DRIVE SYSTEM: Delivers similar feel to a pneumatic nailer
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for building temporary wood structures like concrete forms and scaffolding
- DRIVES: Up to 900 nails per charge with the included 2.5Ah MultiVolt battery (371751M)
- SELECTIVE ACTUATION: Allows for quick changes between sequential and contact nailing with the flip of a switch
- DRY-FIRE LOCKOUT: Dry-fire lockout prevents empty (dry) firing for assured nail placement
- BRUSHLESS MOTOR: More run-time, increased power, and extended durability with essentially no maintenance
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Tool-less adjustable depth of drive
- SIDE LOCK SWITCH: Prevent accidental firing for assured nail placement
- PIVOTING BELT HOOK: Included for convenience
- FASTENERS: (16D / 8D / 6D) provide excellent grip force with easy & quick removal for temporary wood structures
- ACCEPTS: MultiVolt AC Adapter with cord - model ET36A (sold separately) for the option to plug in for ultimate versatility
- ACCEPTS: MultiVolt 36V 4.0Ah battery - model 372121M (sold separately) for up to 1,200 nails on a single charge
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Lithium Ion Tool Body Warranty.
If an effort to ship out your order as fast as possible with most efficiency, we use various shipping companies to deliver your order. The majority of shipments go out through either UPS, FedEx, or the US Postal Service. Understand that the internal organization of those shipping carriers may affect what truck ultimately shows up at your house.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.