Metabo HPT 2" 18-Gauge Pro Brad Nailer
The NT50A5 2" 18-gauge pro brad nailer has been designed with the professional carpenter in mind. It is ideal for trim work, furniture building and other finish applications. It accepts finish nails from 5/8" in length up to 2". The newly redesigned high-grade aluminum magazine not only provide exceptional durability, but also prevents jams caused by fastener overlap. The integrate air duster is convenient allowing the user to quickly clear away any dust or debris from their work surface. Automatic dry-fire lock-out protects the work piece by not allowing the tool to operate if there are no nails in the magazine. The left or right side mountable belt hook helps keep the tool on hand at all times.FEATURES
- Covered by Metabo HPT's professional 5-year warranty
- Hitachi power tools is now Metabo HPT. Same tools. New name
- Integrated air duster that is easily thumb operated to clear away dust and debris
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- INCLUDES: NT50A5 Brad Nailer, Tool Bag, Safety Glasses, No Mar Tip
- BRAD NAILER: Professional 18-gauge nailer who requires precision, power and performance
- APPLICATION: Ideal for trim work, furniture building and other finish applications
- FASTENERS: Accepts 5/8-in up to 2-in 18-gauge pro brad nails
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Tool-less depth adjustment
- MAGAZINE: High grade aluminum Magazine provides exceptional durability and protects against jams
- AIR DUSTER: Integrate air duster to keep surface clean
If an effort to ship out your order as fast as possible with most efficiency, we use various shipping companies to deliver your order. The majority of shipments go out through either UPS, FedEx, or the US Postal Service. Understand that the internal organization of those shipping carriers may affect what truck ultimately shows up at your house.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.